Quick Enquiry
  • J1 visa for students
    Posted on : 30 May 2016  |  Category: USA Immigration News ,
    J1 visa is issued by the government of US who are wanted to take part in work and study based exchange. The programs are coordinate by some non profitable educational institutions. Which must certified from the exchange visitors program designated by the US state department. The J-1 visa holder come to US for study, teach, experiment the new skills and to demonstrate new innovations. J1....Read More

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
Chat Icon